MEN'S RECOVERY APPLICATION
Men's Adddiction Recovery Program Application
To be eligible for the addiction recovery program at Harvest House Atlantic, you must:
- Be 21 years or older, and suffer from life controlling addictions such as: alcohol or drugs among others.
- Understand that we are not a detox facility; therefore, clients may be required to complete a certified detoxification program prior to entry.
- Complete a drug screening upon entry into the program.
- Complete an interview with the Recovery Program Manager.
- Be committed to receiving long term care.
- Be open to Faith in Christ principles that aid in recovery.
- Be cognitively and physically able to participate in programming.
Provide full and complete answers to every question. If a question does not apply to you answer "N/A". Incomplete or misleading information will influence your application and/or stay in the program. If you require assistance in completing the form please call our office at 506-855-0626 between the hours of 10am - 3pm.